Attend the Aesthetic Practice Startup WorkshopThis program is designed for physicians, business managers, and key staff involved with an aesthetic medicine practice or MedSpa.
Learn the most profitable strategies of proven practices and avoid the costly mistakes others often make.Book Training Testimonials
We Help Physicians Add Profitable Aesthetic Services to their Practice
The IAPAM’s Business Bootcamp was essential to me in starting my anti-aging center. I had the concept and the vision but no idea how to put those into a business plan format.
The bootcamp gave me the tools and information needed to research my concept, learn the financials specific to my vision, and form and present that information to lenders, builders, and vendors. I would highly recommend anyone thinking of starting or incorporating an aesthetic practice attend this conference.
Dr. A. W. IA
Learn from Successful Practices and Increase your Non-insurance Based Revenues
IAPAM’s Executive Director
This program will cover all aspects of creating a business plan for an aesthetic medicine practice or medical spa.
- Financing Options.
- Target Demographics for your Procedures.
- Developing a menu of Treatments and Pricing Strategy.
- Establishing Aesthetic Practice Protocols for your staff (examples included on CD).
- Creating an effective Marketing Plan. Including incorporating low-cost internet marketing strategies (i.e. search engine optimized, social media marketing with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and writing press releases).
- Finding the Right Location.
- Staffing (job descriptions included on CD).
- Federal and State legal and regulatory issues.
- How to Read Financial’s.
We Help Physicians Diversify and Increase Profits
By Offering the Most Comprehensive Hands-On Aesthetic Training in a World Class Medical FacilityREGISTER TODAY AND SAVE $1100
Physician Training Programs
GET ALL 3 and SAVE an EXTRA $400!
Day 1 - Friday
- Medically Supervised Programs
- 10 ptx/week = $700,000 practice revenues
- Non-insurance Weight Loss Programs
- Treat Obese and Overweight Patients
- Pharmaceutical Options:
- Phentremine, Belviq, Qsymia
- Non-invasive Body Sculpting
- Register Now & Save $900
Day 2 & 3 - Sat & Sun
Aesthetic Medicine Symposium
with Botox Certification Training
- Hands-on Botox Training
- 10 ptx/week = $800,000 practice revenues
- Accelerated Aesthetic (cash-based) Training
- Performing the Most Profitable IPL/Laser Procedures
- Minimally-Invasive Skin Rejuvenation Procedures:
- Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Dermal Fillers
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Register Now & Save $1,100
Day 4 - Monday
- Complete MedSpa Marketing Plan Included
- Creating a +$1,000,000 cash-based practice
- Location Considerations
- Developing a Pricing Strategy
- Creating a Menu of Services
- Legal and Regulations
- Register Now & Save $400
What Physicians are Saying
Dr. Hardy, MD
“This course has been beyond my best expectations! The hands-on training has been outstanding.”
Dr. Jose, MD
“I’ve been certified in Medically Supervised Weight Loss and it’s been very successful as part of my practice!”
Dr. Bates, MD
“I’ve had huge success with IAPAM’s programs!”
Dr. Zgourides, MD
“An exceptional value, especially given the comprehensive amount of information provided.”
Dr. Simon MD
“The symposium was unbelievable. I feel that I am ready to open the Aesthetic part of my practice in a month or so.”
Dr. J. Pino, MD
“This conference was very informative and interesting. I really enjoyed all the speakers..and will most likely come back to another one with my staff. Great. Great Conference. Thank you!”