The IAPAM is the world’s leading multi-specialty aesthetic medical association, We provide physicians (MDs/DOs), PAs, and NPs with comprehensive hands-on Botox training led by board-certified cosmetic dermatologists. The IAPAM’s Botox training is the only Botox training program course, where:
- Injections are done in a CLEAN medical practice (per FDA recommendations), NOT a hotel room.
- You will receive certification from the IAPAM, an internationally recognized medical association.
- You will have access to AMA CAT 1 Aesthetic Medicine CMEs.
- You will receive 19 DVDs, including: Botox and Dermal Filler clinical training DVDs
- Designed by Physicians for Physicians
- Receive One Year of Practice Support
Get Your Free “Best Practices for the Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A” e-Report
The IAPAM wants to share with you their latest Best Practices for the Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A (Botox® & Dysport®) e-Report. In this special free report you will learn about: Procedures and Practice Considerations, Effective Pain Management for Botox Patients, IAPAM’s Consensus Recommendations for treating Botox patients, techniques, emerging trends, and an expert discussion on Botox® vs Dysport®.
Category: Industry Reports