Get Hands-On Botox TrainingStart here with IAPAM’s special free Botox Best Practices E-REPORT.
Learn about Procedures and Practice Considerations, Effective Pain Management for Botox Patients, IAPAM’s Consensus Recommendations for treating Botox patients, techniques, emerging trends, and an expert discussion on Botox® vs Dysport®.Get e-Report PROGRAMS & PRICING
We Help Physicians Add Profitable Aesthetic Services to their Practice
“This course has been beyond my best expectations! The hands-on training has been outstanding.”
“I’ve been certified in Medically Supervised Weight Loss and it’s been very successful as part of my practice!”
“I’ve had huge success with IAPAM’s programs!”
Our Training Programs are Taught by Board Certified Cosmetic Dermatologists
Dr. Jennifer Linder MD
Dr. Toni C. Stockton MD
Our Program is in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona in a real cosmetic medical practice. We follow FDA recommendations and perform the Botox® Training in a CLEAN medical facility NOT a hotel room.
In addition to finding the most experienced faculty of any Botox training program in North America, you will receive:
- International Certification as an Accredited Member in Aesthetic Medicine.
- Includes Dermal Filler and Botox Training clinical training DVD’s.
- Botox® Training NOT done in a hotel room, but a CLEAN medical practice (per FDA).
- Access to AMA CAT1 Aesthetic Medicine CME’s.
- NEW – Laser Tattoo Removal (the fastest growing aesthetic procedure) – more info
- NEW – Optional Medical Weight Loss Program day (Dr. Simeons protocol) – more info
- Unbiased training with No Exhibitors, Only Education.
- $1,100 discount on the cost of the 2 day Symposium by joining the IAPAM – Register Now
Get Started Today with IAPAM Certified Botox Training!
Join +3,800 physicians, PA’s & NP’s from all medical specialties who have participated in our program.PROGRAMS & PRICING
Physician Training Programs
ATTEND ALL 4 Days: EARN 25.5 CME’s & SAVE $2,400!
Day 1 - Friday
- Medically Supervised Programs
- 10 ptx/week = $700,000 practice revenues
- Non-insurance Weight Loss Programs
- Treat Obese and Overweight Patients
- Pharmaceutical Options:
- Phentremine, Belviq, Qsymia
- Non-invasive Body Sculpting
- Register Now & Save $900
Day 2 & 3 - Sat & Sun
Aesthetic Medicine Symposium
with Botox Certification Training
- Hands-on Botox Training
- 10 ptx/week = $800,000 practice revenues
- Accelerated Aesthetic (cash-based) Training
- Performing the Most Profitable IPL/Laser Procedures
- Minimally-Invasive Skin Rejuvenation Procedures:
- Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Dermal Fillers
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Register Now & Save $1,100
Day 4 - Monday
- MedSpa Marketing Strategies
- Creating a +$1,000,000 cash-based practice
- Location Considerations
- Developing a Pricing Strategy
- Creating a Menu of Services
- Legal and Regulations
- Register Now & Save $400