Thanks for Requesting your “Free Botox Best Practices” eBook!
Thanks for requesting your eReport! You will receive a confirmation email shortly with a link to download your eReport. If you don’t receive the email within 1-2 minutes, please check your Spam folder!
The IAPAM is the world’s leading association for physicians engaged in minimally-invasive aesthetic medicine. We provide physicians (MD/DO’s), PA’s, and NP’s with comprehensive hands-on Botox training led by board-certified cosmetic dermatologists. The IAPAM’s Botox training is the only Botox training program course, where:
- Injections are done in a CLEAN medical practice (per FDA recommendations), NOT a hotel room.
- You will receive certification from the IAPAM, an internationally recognized medical association.
- You will receive up to 32.5 AMA CME’s.
- You will receive clinical training DVD’s, including: Botox and Dermal Fillers.
“I left your course feeling comfortable in advanced injecting techniques and am much more confident for when I start practice. I do not see how a course could provide more hands-on with such a high degree of experienced supervision.” ~ Dr. Dillman, MD
Dr. Stockton, MD
|If you have no, or very little, experience with performing Botulinum Toxin (i.e. Xeomin, Dysport, Botox) injections, the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium is the right program for you. Physicians will learn Dysport and Botox injection techniques, as well as protocols and guidelines from our board certified dermatologists. In addition, this 2-day program will combine the latest non-invasive medical aesthetic procedural training with proven strategies to successfully integrate aesthetic medicine into your practice or support the opening a new medical spa.|
EARLY Registration BONUS:
Register for Botox & Weight Loss Training & Receive 2 Patient Education Packages for FREE!*
PROGRAMS & PRICING
(generates $2,000 in practice revenues, and pays for the course!)
Aesthetic Practice Revenue Calculations
Our program combines the latest non-invasive medical aesthetic training with proven strategies to successfully integrate them into your practice or open a new medical spa. The numbers and results speak for themselves.
250,000 from 10 Aesthetic patients/month
500,000 from 10 Aesthetic & Weight Loss patients/month
In fact, to date, there’s been over 2,450,262 in revenues for Physicians who followed our weight loss program since January 2014.
Botox Training Program Overview Video
Aesthetic Medicine Symposium Schedule
Register for all 4 days and Save $3,090 & earn 32.5 CME’s!
Day 1 - Friday
- Medically Supervised Programs
- 10 ptx/week = $700,000 practice revenues
- Non-insurance Weight Loss Programs
- Treat Obese and Overweight Patients
- Pharmaceutical Options:
- Phentremine, Belviq, Qsymia
- Non-invasive Body Sculpting
- Register Now & Save $800!
Day 2 & 3 - Sat & Sun
Aesthetic Medicine Symposium
with Botox Certification Training
- Hands-on Botox Training
- 10 ptx/week = $800,000 practice revenues
- Accelerated Aesthetic (cash-based) Training
- Performing the Most Profitable IPL/Laser Procedures
- Minimally-Invasive Skin Rejuvenation Procedures:
- Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Dermal Fillers
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Register Now & Save $1,000!
Day 4 - Monday
- Complete MedSpa Marketing Plan Included
- Creating a +$1,000,000 cash-based practice
- Location Considerations
- Developing a Pricing Strategy
- Creating a Menu of Services
- Legal and Regulations
- Register Now & Save $700!
Save time and money by attending the full 4-day Symposium to learn business and marketing tips, the Top 5 minimally-invasive procedures (including hands-on Botox Training) along with the most requested medical procedure: weight loss (you can choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 days).
Training is open to licensed physicians (i.e. MD, DO), PA’s, NP’s, DDS/DMD and their medical staff (i.e. RN, LPN, Practice Managers etc).
Please note: Botox, Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm are registered trademarks of Allergan, Inc. Dysport, Restylane and Perlane are registered trademarks of Medicis, Inc. Xeomin is a trademark of Merz, Inc.
* Limit 2 patient packages per practice.