Aesthetic Laser TrainingAn important part of operating a successful aesthetic practice or medical spa is providing cosmetic laser / IPL procedures like: hair removal, skin rejuvenation, fractional skin resurfacing, skin tightening, QuantaUSA multi-color tattoo removal and other emerging procedures.
One of the top 5 minimally invasive procedures is laser hair removal, and you will have the opportunity for hands-on laser training at the Symposium.Book Training
We Help Physicians Add Profitable Aesthetic Services to their Practice
“This course has been beyond my best expectations! The hands-on training has been outstanding.”
“I’ve been certified in Medically Supervised Weight Loss and it’s been very successful as part of my practice!”
“I’ve had huge success with IAPAM’s programs!”
Add Profitable Aesthetic Laser Treatments to your Practice
The IAPAM focuses on training physicians and their medical staff in the best practices for device-based aesthetic medicine treatments using lasers, light sources and radiofrequency devices.
In addition to overviews of current clinical research, you will spend a half a day of the Symposium on laser training where you will learn the following:
- Utilizing IPL/Laser Technologies within an Aesthetic Practice or Medical Spa
- Difference between laser and IPL technologies.
- Physics of IPL/Laser devices (how to match the right equipment to the right procedure).
- Skin typing using the Fitzpatrick scale and patient selection.
- Principles and safety of lasers and IPL devices.
- Potential side effects and risks.
- Incorporating facial/skin rejuvenation into your practice.
Get Started Today with IAPAM Certified Botox Training!
Join +3,800 physicians, PA’s & NP’s from all medical specialties who have participated in our program.PROGRAMS & PRICING
Physician Training Programs
ATTEND ALL 4 Days: EARN 32.5 CME’s & SAVE $3,090!
Day 1 - Friday
- Medically Supervised Programs
- 10 ptx/week = $700,000 practice revenues
- Non-insurance Weight Loss Programs
- Treat Obese and Overweight Patients
- Pharmaceutical Options:
- Phentremine, Belviq, Qsymia
- Non-invasive Body Sculpting
- Register Now & Save $800!
Day 2 & 3 - Sat & Sun
Aesthetic Medicine Symposium
with Botox Certification Training
- Hands-on Botox Training
- 10 ptx/week = $800,000 practice revenues
- Accelerated Aesthetic (cash-based) Training
- Performing the Most Profitable IPL/Laser Procedures
- Minimally-Invasive Skin Rejuvenation Procedures:
- Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Dermal Fillers
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Register Now & Save $1,000!
Day 4 - Monday
- Complete MedSpa Marketing Plan Included
- Creating a +$1,000,000 cash-based practice
- Location Considerations
- Developing a Pricing Strategy
- Creating a Menu of Services
- Legal and Regulations
- Register Now & Save $700!