Save $1,100 with our Hands-on CME Injection Training
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM) is the world’s leading aesthetic association for physicians who are looking for Allergan’s Botox® Injection Training. We provide physicians (MD/DOs), PAs, Dentists and NPs with comprehensive hands-on Botox® training led by board-certified cosmetic dermatologists.
IAPAM’s Botox® Medical Training for Physicians is the only Botox® injection training program course where:
- Injections are done in a CLEAN MEDICAL PRACTICE (per FDA recommendations), NOT a hotel room
- You will receive Botox® Certification from an internationally recognized medical association
- You will have access to up to 25 AMA CAT 1 Aesthetic Medicine CMEs
- You will receive Botox® and dermal filler clinical training DVDs
- You will have the opportunity to spend HANDS-ON Botox® injection training time in a successful aesthetic practice
Our training program is ideal for all medical professionals, even if you have little to no experience with Botulinum Toxin injections. Physicians, Dentists and Nurse Practitioners will learn Xeomin® and Botox® injection techniques, as well as protocols and guidelines from our board-certified dermatologists. In addition, our two-day program combines the latest non-invasive medical aesthetic procedural training with proven strategies to successfully integrate aesthetic medicine into your practice. As an added bonus, if you become a member of IAPAM, you will receive a $1,100 discount on the symposium. Feel free to give us a call for more information or sign up for the symposium online!