Medical Weight Loss TrainingWith over 68.8% of adults overweight or obese, the weight loss market is estimated to be $65 billion in the US, with 108 million Americans on a diet at any given time. The demand for an effective weight loss solution has never been greater, and the medically-supervised weight loss industry is now worth $7.8 billion. Without a doubt, now is the time to add this program to your practice!
It gets better: we will cover how the new ACA’s Preventative Health Benefit can pay you to provide the IAPAM’s Clean Start Weight Loss® program to your patients, generating $10,000’s of extra practice revenue every year (and month in some cases).PRICING Testimonials
We Help Physicians Add Profitable Weight Loss Programs to their Practice
Our Clean Start Weight Loss program generated $16,440,993 revenues for physicians since January 2013.
Jeff Russell, Executive Director IAPAM
Add Medical Weight Loss Using Hormones or Start a Weight Loss Clinic
Learn the steps on how to incorporate medical weight loss using hormones into an existing medical practice or start a weight loss clinic.
- Receive the internationally recognized IAPAM Certification in Medically Supervised Weight Loss available for physicians.
- ACA’s Preventative Health Benefit program, and how you can use it to cover the weight loss program costs.
- IAPAM Clean Start Weight Loss® Protocols & best practices, including:
- Utilizing hormones for weight loss
- Detailed Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- Legal/Insurance considerations, current FDA status
- Medication ordering information and special pricing
- Ketosis during weight loss
- Attendees receive access to Medical Malpractice insurance from our exclusive provider.
- VLCD/LCD diet programs.
- Meal replacement diet programs.
- Ketogenic diet programs.
- “Fat Burning” lipotropic injections.
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss.
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss.
- Metabolism testing as a profit center.
- Adding the next generation of non-invasive fat elimination (ie CoolSculpting, Vanquish) and Skin Tightening devices.
Get Started Today with Clean Start® Medical Weight Loss!
We offer a complete “Clean Start Weight Loss® Program Practice” in a box, everything is done for you!
Early Registration BONUS: Receive 2 patient packages FREE*!!
REGISTER TODAY AND SAVE $800
(generates $2,000 in practice revenues, and pays for the course!)
Weight Loss & Aesthetics Training Programs
Save $800 on Weight Loss Only or GET ALL 4 and SAVE $3,090!
Day 1 - Friday
- Medically Supervised Programs
- 10 ptx/week = $700,000 practice revenues
- Non-insurance Weight Loss Programs
- Treat Obese and Overweight Patients
- Pharmaceutical Options:
- Phentremine, Belviq, Qsymia
- Non-invasive Body Sculpting
- Register Now & Save $800!
Day 2 & 3 - Sat & Sun
Aesthetic Medicine Symposium
with Botox Certification Training
- Hands-on Botox Training
- 10 ptx/week = $800,000 practice revenues
- Accelerated Aesthetic (cash-based) Training
- Performing the Most Profitable IPL/Laser Procedures
- Minimally-Invasive Skin Rejuvenation Procedures:
- Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Dermal Fillers
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Register Now & Save $1,000!
Day 4 - Monday
- Complete MedSpa Marketing Plan Included
- Creating a +$1,000,000 cash-based practice
- Location Considerations
- Developing a Pricing Strategy
- Creating a Menu of Services
- Legal and Regulations
- Register Now & Save $700!
What Physicians are Saying
Dr. Hardy, MD
“This course has been beyond my best expectations! The hands-on training has been outstanding.”
Dr. Jose, MD
“I’ve been certified in Medically Supervised Weight Loss and it’s been very successful as part of my practice!”
Dr. Bates, MD
“I’ve had huge success with IAPAM’s programs!”
Dr. Zgourides, MD
“An exceptional value, especially given the comprehensive amount of information provided.”
Dr. Simon MD
“The symposium was unbelievable. I feel that I am ready to open the Aesthetic part of my practice in a month or so.”
Dr. J. Pino, MD
“This conference was very informative and interesting. I really enjoyed all the speakers..and will most likely come back to another one with my staff. Great. Great Conference. Thank you!”