Physician Weight Loss Training using Hormones
In today’s economy, physicians are looking to add adjunct medical procedures to their practices. At any given time, there are over 72 million Americans dieting, spending over $58 Billion on weight loss products. Over 66% of adults over 20 are overweight, so a majority of your patients fit into this category, and have tried unsuccessfully to lose weight with trendy diets and retail treatments. Join over 800 physicians who have followed the IAPAM Weight Loss training protocol with over 33,000 patients. Adding a medically supervised weight loss training program not only helps your patients, but it will also help you.
Clinics that incorporate the IAPAM Medical Weight Loss program into their practices can expect to see revenues of between $100,000-$900,000/year. To help healthcare providers help their overweight and obese patients, the IAPAM has added a special session covering using hormones for Medical Weight Management on the Friday prior to the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium.
What makes the IAPAM’s Weight Loss Protocol the best in the industry is that it’s taught by a faculty who operate weight loss clinics, allowing you to learn from their experience! This is the most comprehensive medically supervised weight loss program utilizing hormones in the world. Learn how to either open a stand alone weight loss clinic, or incorporate it into your existing medical practice.
By the end of this program you will learn the steps on how to incorporate medical weight loss using hormones into an existing medical practice or start a weight loss clinic. All of the following will be covered:
- Receive the internationally recognized IAPAM Certification in Medically Supervised Weight Loss available for physicians.
- IAPAM Weight Loss Protocols& best practices, including:
- Utilizing hormones for weight loss
- Detailed Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- Legal/Insurance considerations, current FDA status
- Medication ordering information and special pricing
- Attendees receive access to Medical Malpractice insurance from our exclusive provider.
- VLCD/LCD diet programs.
- Meal replacement diet programs.
- Ketogenic based diet programs.
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss.
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss.
- Metabolism testing as a profit center.
- Laser assisted lipolysis.
With medical weight loss, there is no one program fits all solution, so we’ll teach you the most effective weight loss programs for you to match with the right patient.
The IAPAM’s Medical Weight Management Program includes:
- Physician Weight Management Practice Operational Manual
- Patient Charting Forms, Medical History & Consent Forms
- Listed on IAPAM Weight Loss Clinic website (conditions apply)
- Special access to Weight Loss Medical Malpractice Insurance Program
Part of the Weight Loss session will include a comprehensive discussion with our experienced faculty and a pharmacist, giving you get latest information on offering the IAPAM Weight Loss Protocol to your patients either through injection, sub-lingual, or nasal spray. We will cover using pregnancy hormones for weight loss.
At the end of the program you will have a weight loss program that you can immediately start offering your patients.
Medical Weight Loss Agenda
- 8:30am – Registration
- 9:00am – Adding Medically Supervised (hormone) Weight Loss and
- 11:00am – The Business of Weight Loss (program integration, pricing, marketing tips)
- 12:00 – Lunch (provided for paying attendees)
- 1:00pm – Medically Supervised Weight Loss Programs (FDA Approved Pharmacology, VLCD/LCD, Ketogenic diet programs, Meal Replacements)
- 2:30pm - Weight Loss Pharmaceutical Options (B6/12, MEC & more)
- 3:00pm – Break
- 4:00m – The Final Step: Utilizing Laser Assisted lipolysis for Body Contouring
- 5:00pm – Reception
Who Can Attend:
Physicians, PA’s, NP’s and their staff who are looking to add medical weight management to their existing medical practice, medical spa, or start a weight loss center. Please note, you must be able to prescribe medications in order to provide most of the medically supervised weight loss protocols covered at the program.
Weight Loss CMEs:
IAPAM membership entitles you to access to a library of weight management and obesity related AMA CAT1 CME/CEUs.
What Past Attendees have said:
“Absolutely beneficial! I would (and will!) recommend this conference to any colleague interested in prescribing …. The business implementation and marketing strategies were all so helpful!” ~ Dr. K. Cole, MD
“I learned how to add a successful [weight loss] program to my practice and start a whole new adventure. I actually learned the tools to get started. Wonderful, motivating, informative, specific, intellectual. The best seminar I have attended. Wish I had brought my office manager.” ~ Dr. J. Jackson, MD
“I’m most appreciative of the CD’s with all the forms, ads, and other info – all ready to be adapted and used immediately! An exceptional value for the money!” ~ Dr. Zgourides, MD
Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program Details:
|Gainey Suites Hotel, Scottsdale, AZ - 8 Spaces Left!|
|Gainey Suites Hotel, Scottsdale, AZ -|
|Gainey Suites Hotel, Scottsdale, AZ|
- Member Price – $995 ($1,495 non-members)
* IAPAM membership $295, you can join during registration
- Additional attendees – $595
Note: If only wish to register for the Friday Medical Weight Management Day you can also Download a registration form and fax it back to 1-866-284-9318
For more information call 1-800-219-5108 x708 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org