The Dates:June 10-13, 2016 ( 4 Spaces Left ) – Scottsdale, Arizona
Sept 16-19, 2016 – Scottsdale, Arizona
Oct 28-31, 2016 – Scottsdale, Arizona
Dec 9-12, 2016 – Scottsdale, Arizona
Note: Includes transportation to a successful aesthetic practice for hands-on Botox Training, 3 DVD clinical training set*, patient charts & forms, models and injectable product are all provided.
Programs & PricingSave time and money by attending the full 4-day Symposium to learn business and marketing tips, the Top 5 minimally-invasive procedures (including Hands-On Botox Training) along with the most requested medical procedure: Weight Loss (you can choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 days).
- Weight Loss (108 million dieters/yr)
- Botulinum Toxin Type A (6.7 million procedures/yr)
- Soft Tissue Fillers (2.3 million procedures/yr)
- Chemical Peel (1.25 million procedures/yr)
- Laser Hair Removal (1.1 million procedures/yr)
- Microdermabrasion (882,000 procedures/yr)
EARLY REGISTRATION BONUS: Register for Medical Weight Loss Day and receive 2 FREE Patient education packages and generate $2,000 in practice revenues!* The only program that pays for itself!
Register for all 4 days and Save $2,400 & earn 25 CME’s!
Register Soon, Limited Spaces Available!
Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Certification Training
- Full 4 Days (Friday to Monday), Weight Loss, Aesthetics & Business (25.5 CME's):
- Additional Attendees (4-days)** :
- * Choose your days and receive a additional discounts for multiple attendees attending from the same practice with the online registration form (red button below)
- Saturday & Sunday Medical Aesthetics with Botox Training Only (17.5 CME's):
- Bring an Assistant or Colleague to the Aesthetics days:
- Friday Medical Weight Management Only (8 CME's) more information
- Bring an Assistant or Colleague to the Medical Weight Management:
- Business Track: Monday Aesthetic Practice Startup Workshop (more information)
- $3,385 (Save $2,400)
- $2,385 (Save $3,400)
- $2,195 (Save $1,100)
- $1,595 (Save $1,700)
- $995 (Save $500)
- $595 (Save $900)
- $595/ea (Save $400)
Still Not Sure?
Check out how other healthcare providers rated our program and read their unedited comments! Visit our latest Symposium Report Card.
CME credits earned for attending the Symposium are accepted by the American Medical Association (AMA) as equivalent to AMA Physician’s Recognition Award (PRA) Category 1 Credit™.
CME Statement: This Live activity, Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, from 12/04/2015 – 11/21/2016, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Commercial Support Disclosure: QuantaUSA – providing equipment, trainers for laser/IPL session. Genesis Biosystems – providing equipment, trainers for Microdermabrasion session. BTL Aesthetics – providing equipment, trainers for body contouring and skin tightening.
Cancellation Policy: Once your payment has been received and processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. If for some reason you cannot attend the symposium you must give at least 7 days notice to receive a full credit for a future symposium, no refunds will be given. If for some unforeseen reason the symposium is canceled, you will receive a full refund limited to the registration fees already paid. The IAPAM is not responsible for non-refundable airline tickets, related travel costs, hotel accommodations purchased, or any other out of pocket expense you may incur. Symposium locations, agendas, and speakers are subject to change. The IAPAM is not responsible for additional credit card charges your bank may charge.
*Limit 2 patient packages per practice. One set of DVD’s and membership plaque per practice.